English Racing Service - Evo X
Before you order an email tune please read the following-
We strive to offer the best service possible at all times, whether you are in the shop having a car worked on or having it tuned remotely. However because of growing trends it is required to state some "rules" concerning email tunes and to make sure that things are clear in your mind as a customer prior to spending money.
1. You are not our only customer. We have a large volume of traffic in the shop as well as other email tune customers. We attempt to get you a basemap within 48 hours (not counting weekends) but because of limited time this can be as much as a week. Every effort is made to deliver a revision per day but this also is not always able to be done.
2. An emergency on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours. If you knew you had a deadline prior to ordering an email tune that is great, it will not alter how fast your tune is finished.
3. Tuners are not on call, not available to talk on the phone, they have one task and that is to tune the car. If you need sales assistance for parts you can call the shop Mon-Fri 9-5. There is no free tech.
4. Have your car 100% ready to go with all the parts on it that it is going to be tuned with. Changing parts midstream will require purchase of a retune. Make sure the sparkplugs are gapped, boost leak check is done, and there are no exhaust leaks.
5. While we have made some brief videos to help guide you in how the process works for the email tune we are not here to teach you to tune or setup your car. The only purpose of this is to tune the car, not diagnose things from across the world. If that help is offered remembered it was voluntary and not a guarantee of continued help to diagnose problems with the car that you have built.
6. You always have the option of arranging to have your car shipped to our shop at your expense. You are required to contact the shop prior, unexpected cars will be refused and turned around.
Car Type Evo X GSR / MR ? : _____
Year ? : _____
ECU Type ? : _____
Injector Size & Type ? : _____
Turbo Size / Kit ? : _____
Engine Displacement ? : _____
Camshafts ? : _____
Fuel System ? : _____
Stock or Built Engine ? : _____
Boost Controller Type ? :______
****WE HAVE 60 DAYS TO COMPLETE THIS TUNING SESSION FROM THE DAY WE SEND THE BASEMAP. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE BASED ON MILITARY SERVICE INVOLVING TRAINING OR DEPLOYMENT AS LONG AS THIS IS STATED BEFORE PURCHASING THE EMAIL TUNE SERVICE. IF IT RUNS OVER 60 DAYS WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE THE RETUNE SERVICE ONLINE TO CONTINUE.****
IF YOU ARE IN THE NORTHWEST WE WILL NOT E-TUNE YOUR CAR. ALL YOU CAN DO IS PURCHASE A BASE MAP TO START THE CAR FOR BREAK IN. THE CAR HAS TO COME TO ENGLISH RACING TO COMPLETE THE TUNE.